Wallace and Jonathan discuss the upcoming BMORE with Goodwill Event, and training opportunities in Baltimore (Culinary and Pre-Apprenticeship). They are then joined by Casey Shy, Caseworker with The Goodwill Adult Reentry Project (GARP). Casey works with individuals within 180 days of their release providing Case Management, Supportive Services and Skills Training preparing them to enter the workforce. GARP is made possible with a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration.
Goodwill Events in 2019:
• April 13th – BMORE with Goodwill (9 a.m.– 1 p.m. at Zion Baptist Church (1700 North Caroline Street)
• May 14: The Power of Work Experience (Baltimore Renaissance)
• June 13: Annual Awards Luncheon (Martin’s West)
• October 19: 100th Anniversary Celebration (Montgomery Park)
• November 27th: Thanksgiving Dinner & Resource Fair (The Baltimore Convention Center)