Donation Pick Ups
Goodwill offers free donation pick-ups for those individuals and businesses who have a large amount of items and are unable to transport them to a Goodwill Donation Center. Due to the high volume of requests and limited transportation resources, we limit our donation pick-ups to a minimum of 10 furniture items. Please contact us using the form below or call 410-636-3721 to begin the process.
Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc. Will Retrieve Items:
- From qualifying homes and offices
- From nursing homes, retirement homes or assisted living facilities
- After an estate sale
- Donation pick-ups require a minimum of 10 large furniture items
- All pick-up requests are subject to a Donation Assessment, in which an Assessor will come on location and ensure donations meet pick-up requirements
- Only one pick-up per address is allowed within a six month period
Revenue from the sale of donated goods funds our job training programs and services. For more information regarding an Donation Pick-Up, fill out the form below or call 410-636-3721. A Goodwill staff member will contact you as soon as possible.
Please note that filling out the below form does not guarantee a pick up. Once your form is submitted, we will contact you if your pick up qualifies.
Donation pick-ups require a minimum of 10 large furniture items