- Best Places to Work, Baltimore Magazine
- Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite, American Heart Association
- SmartCEO Future50 Winner for 2015
- Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc. is selected as a Maryland Business Breakthrough Award Finalist from the Maryland Chamber of Commerce in the 200+ Employee Category.
- Lisa Rusyniak is honored as a Daily Record Top 100 Woman
- MD Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Partner of the Year Finalist
- Goodwill Industries Named One of America’s Top 25 Inspiring Companies
- Goodwill Industries Named Second on the NonProfit Times’s Annual Top 100 Charities Survey
- BBJ Best Places to Work finalist
- SmartCEO Future50 Winner for 2014
- Lisa Rusyniak, President & CEO, is named a 2013 Daily Record Most Admired CEO
- Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc. wins the Maryland Business Breakthrough Award from the Maryland Chamber of Commerce in the 200+ Employee Category.
- Lisa Rusyniak, President & CEO, named a SmartCEO Brava! Award Winner
- Baltimore Magazine “Best Places to Work” Award winner
- Goodwill receives the “Standards for Excellence” Seal from Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Lisa Rusyniak, President and CEO, selected as a Daily Record Influential Marylander
- Baltimore Sun Top Workplace Award Winner
- Future50 Award Winner from SmartCEO Magazine
- Goodwill Industries Named the 2nd Largest Nonprofit in America
- Elkton Store named Cecil Favorite 2012 by the Cecil Whig!
- Business Philanthropy honorable mention from the AFP National Philanthropy Day in Maryland
- Goodwill Industries Named One of America’s 25 Most Inspiring Companies
- Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc. named a Strategic Alliance Award Winner for the Greater Baltimore Committee’s “Bridging the Gap” awards.
- Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc. recognized as a Gold level Fit-Friendly award winner by the American Heart Association.