Community Service at Goodwill
Goodwill currently accepts court-ordered individuals for community service in our stores.
Please take note of the following:
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- Background Check will be made on all applicants
- Community service will be approved at the discretion of Goodwill.
- Those convicted of Theft, Armed Robbery, Robbery, Burglary, or Sexually based offenses are not eligible to do community service at Goodwill.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please click here for more information on how you can complete your court appointed community service at Goodwill
** Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset County Community Service Applicants click here. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN WICOMICO, WORCESTER AND SOMERSET COUNTY AND FILL OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION, IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE DELETED.